Producer (Presenter Services)
Employment Terms: Full Time
Salary: on application
Arts Area: Performing Arts
Job Area: Administration
You will be a key member of a dynamic and creative Art & Audiences team, reporting to the Artistic Director through the Senior Program Manager, and your leadership will bring out the best in your team and colleagues, and deliver key business outcomes for the organisation.
Email job to a friend
Save job to My Foyer
• To support the Artistic Director and work collaboratively as part of the Programming team to ensure the development and delivery of a curated cultural program balancing artistic integrity and excellence with best possible financial outcomes.
• To proactively identify, approach and deliver new business development opportunities for Brisbane Powerhouse
• Plan, produce and manage individual events or festivals within the cultural program as allocated by the Artistic Director to the highest artistic and technical standards.
• Negotiate financial arrangements and deliver all artist and promoter contracting to enable the best possible outcome for Brisbane Powerhouse.
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of the Live Performance industry, and knowledge of its unique business opportunities and challenges.
• Excellent sales and communication skills and the ability to entrepreneurially work with internal and external stakeholders to optimise revenue.
• Knowledge of Brisbane Powerhouse's cultural product and opportunities within the Brisbane market.
• Strong client service, leadership and interpersonal skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to problem solve and trouble shoot technical complexities in a dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively within a team and contribute positively to team operations and working relationships.
• The Ability to contribute ideas and demonstrate initiative and flexibility.
Live Performance Award 2010. This is a full time position.
Applications for this role close at 5pm on Friday 7 April 2017.
|Applications Close: 24/04/2017
|How to apply
The following option/s are available for submitting an application:
||By Email to:
||Ang Kirkland, firstname.lastname@example.org